Saturday, July 19, 2008

I was really proud of myself today: washed all the dishes (dishwasher is on the fritz) and my laundry, and helped take care of both babies all day. Also cleaned up the dining room, at least part-way.

But I feel guilty, too. Mary got up early, while I was sleeping, and started cleaning up the backyard, hauling away the remains of the old treehouse; she was back at it again in the evening, and I didn't help her a bit (except for killing a Black Widow spider she came across on a piece of timber). I still feel fatigued every waking moment.

So now I'm here, eating a bagel at 1:30 AM because I can't get to sleep. I was edgy all day, doped-up feeling, and again my face feels funny. I had a nice cry about midnight. The lithium shakes are back, too.

Well, maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments: