Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 10: Helter Skelter

Friday June 6, 2008

It's still Day 10; the morning brought mollases, the evening brings quicksilver. I'm speeding up again. I feel fine, I feel GREAT, I'm going to take a shower and take Mary out, maybe for a movie. I really don't like this, being manic again so soon after sliding in a psychological ditch. I mean, I like that I'm not depressed anymore, but son-of-a-BITCH it means I'm cycling. I can't continue like this, I need to finish my taxes and the house and I've still got to figure out a way to make some money, so I guess I need a job and I'll have to go back to programming if there's any type of openings in this town because I don't know just how I'm going to be able to continue taking portraits when I get like this, I mean it sort of scares me about how I'll cope if I get an appointment but end up slow or even worse, mixed, like I have been most of the past two or three months.

No comments: