Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 16: Don't Worry, Be Happy

Thursday June 12, 2008

So I took a nap, floated through the rest of the day, and went to bed early. Doc changed my anti-depressant because he said I wasn't "happy enough." Well, today I'm droozy (yes, droozy) and have been walking around chuckling at all the funny things in my life. Like peanut butter. Did you know that, applied to bread, peanut butter looks just like Google Earth? Who needs a computer? Just load up on Extra Creamy! I misspelled Thusday, too, and that's kinda funny.

Maybe I'm too happy. Yes, I know that this stuff is supposed to take two weeks to work. Yes, I know that thousands if not dozens of depressees are even still depressed even taking the stuff even as we speak. I can't help it. I'm lol-happy.

The peanut butter and apricot preserves (that's what I used to cut the peanut butter) are because it's time for the 4:00 PM pills. I'll let you know (who are "you" anyway?) how that turns out.

No comments: