Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 11: More of the Same

Saturday June 7, 2008

Maybe this is the new pattern to my life: slow in the morning, fast at night. I've been drowsy all day, napping intermittently. After my 4:00 pills I absolutely felt like the walking dead. Now, at 9:30 PM I'm starting to fly. Adriene and I fixed the new air conditioner - it has to slope away from the window, but that wall of the building is unlevel, so the AC drained water into the dining room today.

My face still feels funny, and I spent a good part of the day nauseated.

I apologized to Mary today, for everything I'd put her through. She said she thought something was "funny" with me, but didn't ever say anything because she thought it was just me, how I was, and she didn't think she could dissuade me, anyway. I'm very glad we had almost 30 years of near-stability (at least my episodes didn't get too disruptive), 30 years to raise a family and be in love. High or not, now I'm crying.

No comments: