Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day 12

Sunday June 8, 2008

Today started well; no nausea (yet) and no rowing-through-syrup feelings. I even got a decent night's sleep (although I did have some of the usual wakefulness around 3:30 AM). Mary and I went fruit shopping, but I insisted we go before my 4:00 PM medication. It's 4:15 now and I'm getting a bit woozy. I'm going to be alert today (I tell myself) to see if I start getting high. It occured to me that an afternoon antidepressant might just set off a hypomanic episode (hypomanic because the lithium is holding me back from a full manic flight, perhaps).

Update: I did get a bit manic-er after the afternoon dose. Now, I know that these medications are not supposed to even start working for two weeks or more, but I swear they've been affecting me. I have unusual sensitivities to a number of drugs, so maybe this is related to those effects.

Last night I watched shadows crawl and auras glow. That's a symptom I usually only have when I'm really flying. It's better today, but for several days colors have been brighter, vibrant, more saturated.

I came to tears a few times today; more happy thoughts, damn it all.

No comments: